Correspondence and Inquiries

General correspondence and inquiries regarding admissions and course offerings should be addressed to the appropriate office at the campus or site location you are currently attending or plan to attend. Continental Campus students contact their CTC site representative for financial aid information. All other students contact the Student Financial Aid office at the Central Campus. Official CTC records and transcript services are processed through the Central Campus Registrar’s Office. For distance learning, if you are located in Texas contact the appropriate personnel at Central Campus. All other distance learners may contact

Central Texas College District does not discriminate in admissions or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, or veterans status.