Hazlewood Educational Benefits

Veterans who wish to use the Hazlewood exemption must complete an application. Applications are available in Student Services Building 215, Room 214, on the Central Campus, or you may call (254) 526-1559. In addition to the application completion, the veteran must furnish a copy of their DD 214 (discharge document showing entry into service from the state of Texas and a letter from the VA Regional Office, Muskogee, OK, stating that the veteran is no longer eligible for VA educational benefits). Upon receipt of these documents the Texas veteran will be notified if he or she is qualified for Hazelwood Educational Benefits. Please go to www.collegeforalltexans.com for full information. If a continuing or transfer student, student must meet the grade point average (GPA) requirement of the college’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy in a degree or certificate program as determined by Central Texas College’s financial aid policy.