Exit Loan Counseling

Federal regulations require all students who received a loan to complete a mandatory exit counseling prior to graduation, withdrawal from college or dropping below half-time attendance. Exit counseling is available by going directly to www.studentaid.gov. You will need a list of two different references (relatives or friends) that will always be in contact with you. Include their name, address and phone number.