Transfer Students

Transfer students have attended another accredited college or university and are interested in earning a CTC degree or certificate. Transfer students applying for admission to CTC are required to:

  1. Complete a CTC Application for Admission.
  2. Submit official transcripts from each regionally accredited college or university. Hand carried transcripts will be accepted only if transcripts are marked official and in an unopened sealed envelope from the college or university. Unofficial transcripts may be used for initial advising and course placement. Students will not be eligible for an official enrollment plan until all official transcripts are received.
  3. Consult the designated CTC representative at your location to discuss a program of study and course selections.

Students on academic probation or suspension at the transfer institution will be admitted on probation to Central Texas College and must earn a grade point average of 2.0 during their first semester in attendance at CTC. Students in this category who do not achieve a grade point average of at least 2.0 will be suspended for one long semester.