Transfer Courses

Transfer students entering CTC must be enrolled in a program of study that leads to an associate degree, certificate, or is transferable towards a bachelor’s degree. Transcripts will be required to determine Title IV eligibility and are considered in determining eligibility under the qualitative measure as well as in the quantitative and maximum time frame measurements. Unofficial is acceptable for the Office of Financial Assistance.