Student Complaint Process

For the complaint process, refer to the Central Texas College Student Handbook on the CTC website at

For students attending a CTC location in the state of Alaska, students may appeal to the Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education (ACPE) at In order for a student to submit a formal complaint with ACPE, a student must first exhaust all resources at the college.